Mike LaRocco has experienced all aspects of motocross and supercross, from racing as an amateur until the age of 16 when he started his nineteen-year professional career. Following his racing career, Mike went on to manage a factory race team for 7 years. This experience as a professional racer and manager gives Mike a valuable perspective on what it takes to excel in motocross. Whether that be training on the bike, in the gym, nutrition, bike set ups, or what teams look for in a rider, Mike is ready to share the knowledge he gained along the way to help racers navigate more effectively through their career.
Ross Muinzer, MS, CSCS has worked with riders of all levels, from factory professionals to top amateur riders in Florida as well as Southern California over the last 7 years. Ross is currently the head strength and conditioning coach at SSR Training Facility in Bowling Green, IN. Ross discovered the sport of motocross at the age of 12 and raced throughout high school. Because he always enjoyed the training aspect of racing, Ross chose to pursue a college education in the area of exercise science. Since finishing his Master’s Degree, Ross has dedicated his life to bringing what he learned throughout college back to the sport he loves.
· Master’s Degree in Strength and Conditioning from Texas Tech University
· Bachler’s Degree in Movement and Sports Science from Purdue University
· Associate Degree in Health Science from Ivy Tech
· Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association
· Internship with Texas Tech Strength and Conditioning Staff
· Raced Loretta’s in 250 A Pro Sport